Android Live Wallpaper: Zombie Pop Lite


Android Live Wallpaper: Zombie Pop LiteAndroid Live Wallpaper: Zombie Pop Lite 2
For a long time we have no discuss about live wallpaper. If I’m not wrong, the last live wallpaper that we talked about is Photile Live Wallpaper. Now we will discuss live wallpaper I think is so funny and interactive, Zombie Live Wallpaper Lite Pop.

I will not tell you how funny this wallpaper is, please try it yourself. I just want to tell you how to activate it. Home > Wallpaper > Live Wallpapers > Zombie Pop Lite Live Wallpaper. This live wallpaper is available free and runs on Android 2.1 and above.
A video for a little clue :)

Download Zombie Pop Lite Live Wallpaper (Android Market).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.

    blackberry service centre in Delhi

    ReplyDelete